So today I got my hands on the face mask line of Korean skincare brand, Rorec. I wish there are more days in a week so I can use all of them in a short span of time and create reviews for all of them! but that would affect our good old judgment and objectivity.
The basic information for the mask are as follows: it has five different ‘flavors’ as they are made from natural and edible ingredients.
- Honey: use this to nourish and moisturize delicate and sensitive skin to make it smooth, tender and plumpy. Yum!
- Cucumber: its extract will leave your skin fresh and moist to make your skin supple and smooth.
- Blueberry: the rich lactic acid contained in blueberries will nourish your skin with vitamins essential for it to glow and be beautiful.
- Aloe Vera: the natural aloe polysaccharides and vitamins in this product will imbue your skin with good nutrition, moisture to make it brighter as the day.
- Olive: its nourishing ingredients will increase moisture to your skin and lock it up to make it naturally soft, shiny and translucent.
This is how this product-line review will go, to be able to determine the pros and cons for each product objectively. I will use each type on a daily basis for a span of 1 week. Then after reviewing all of the products, I will rank them based on their qualities and efficacy.
The following criteria for the review will be as follows:
- Will I repurchase?
Until you read from me again.