Dear_klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum aims to replenish moisture and to gently soothe the skin. Made with a whole blend of botanical ingredients such as carrot root, broccoli extract, and celery which helps restore the natural skin moisture balance to keep it hydrated, plump, and glowing. This one is the newly updated formula that is easily absorbed by the skin.
When the skin is moisturized on a cellular level, the natural hydration barrier of the skin maintains the skin’s health and youthfulness- making it more capable of enduring the hassles and stresses of everyday life. This serum calms the skin by lowering the surface temperature and providing deep ample moisture to maintain your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Natto Gum, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-51, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Linalool, Limonene
The ingredients in this product was written with regards to the standards set by the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.
How to use this product:
After cleaning your face, apply about three to four pumps of the soothing serum to the whole face. You can pat the skin or massage in deep circular motions for it to be absorbed better. Once the soothing serum has fully absorbed, apply a layer of your moisturizer or cream to lock in its benefits.
Who is this serum for?
- Those with itchy, flaky, and dry skin.
- Those with acne-prone and oily skin.
- Those who have sensitive skin-easily irritated, or reddens.
Things to love about this Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
- In love with the pump packaging as it makes it easier to control the delivery of the product, so “excess accidents” rarely happen. Just 3 pumps (small pea-sized) are good to cover my whole face area.
- Has a lot of botanical ingredients that soothe the skin.
- Dries up really fast! (For about 30 seconds I guess) because I don’t have to wait for a full minute to put on the next product.
- After a week of using it, you can feel that your skin feels smoother and appear plumper. Actually, you will feel something change in your skin on the first day, but it just becomes more evident with time. With this, it also makes it easier to apply products the next day because everything just glides across your skin. 😂
- The lower part of my face is sensitive from all the shaving, but this serum helped it calm down by decreasing its redness, irritation and “touch-sensitivity”.
- No breakouts for this one!
- Fragrance-free so fewer chemicals! Also, it’s vegan friendly! Love it!
What I don’t like about it
- I tried using it in the morning (went outdoors) but it made my face really shiny and oily by afternoon. I just use it at night now or when I know that I’ll be staying in a cold room.
Overall? This product is a great choice for those that have problems with skin dryness, or sensitivity such as skin redness or irritations and is searching for a calming serum to help soothe tired skin. I will definitely use this product to the last drop, then I will repurchase again!
If you like this one! Subscribe using the subscription boxes above and below the blog. You can also connect with me on instagram
You can get this product at this shop I get mine!